Conference on Learning Theory
The 36th Annual Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2023) takes place July 12–15, 2023 in Bangalore, India. The conference venue is the Lalit Bangalore.
Plenary speakers: Sourav Chatterjee (Stanford), Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb (Cambridge), and Asu Ozdaglar (MIT).
All dates are in 2023.
|February 10||Submission deadline|
|April 5-12||Author feedback period|
|May 15||Author notification|
- Gergely Neu (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Lorenzo Rosasco (University of Genova)
- Aditya Gopalan (Indian Institute of Science)
- Prateek Jain (Google AI)
- Praneeth Netrapalli (Google Research)
We are very grateful to our sponsors whose extraordinary generosity has been critical to the continued success of the conference, particularly by making it possible for students to attend and present their research. For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact the sponsorship chairs at [email protected].
- Sponsorships: [email protected]