The 33rd Annual Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2020) takes place
in Graz, Austria from July 9–12. It is conveniently close in space and time to ICML 2020 , which takes place in Vienna immediately after COLT.
The COVID-19 situation has impacted all our lives in unprecedented ways. This includes all members of the COLT community: authors, reviewers, meta-reviewers, chairs, steering committee members and organizers, and everyone who planned to attend COLT. The situation has required us to update our plans for COLT 2020 in two important ways:
- COLT 2020 will take place entirely virtually.
- The reviewing process is being slowed, and decision notifications will accordingly be delayed.
Several details are still being worked out, and we will communicate these as decisions are made.
- Jacob Abernethy (Georgia Tech)
- Shivani Agarwal (University of Pennsylvania)
- Peter Auer (University of Leoben)
- Robert Legenstein (Graz University of Technology)
- Suriya Gunasekar (Microsoft Research)
- Vitaly Feldman (Apple AI Research)
- Satyen Kale (Google Research)
- Varun Kanade (Oxford University)
- Daniel Hsu (Columbia University)